Model created based on traditional FunBoards, considered a middle ground between a conventional shortboard and a longboard.
This board has very pronounced measurements and plenty of volume throughout its length, providing greater stability, comfort, and paddling ease. It facilitates the learning of beginners and also offers performance for heavier surfers. Suitable for any level of surfing and various types of waves. It can serve as your first board, being a great alternative for fun on days with small waves, and for more experienced surfers, it can even be a semi-gun for big wave days.
Material and resistence
In its construction, performance surfboard material is used, in addition to being covered with rubber on the deck, offering greater durability. This makes this model a SoftBoard with the soul of a real surfboard, while also protecting the surfer from impacts on the board. - Supports up to 100 kg.
- MEDINA SOFTBOARDS do not come with fins. Therefore, check the type of plug to choose the appropriate fin. For example: FCSII plug: accepts fins with FCSI and FCSII fitting models;
- You can determine the size of the fins according to your weight or the way you feel most comfortable on the wave;
- As it is a thruster model, we recommend using traditional thruster fins from size P, for lighter or beginner surfers in small waves, up to size GG, for heavier or experienced surfers in stronger waves;
- MEDINA SOFTBOARDS accept both wax and traction pads. For the use of traction pads, make sure the board is clean for optimal grip. The rubber material does not adhere as easily as the fiber of a normal board. Pay attention to this moment!
- MEDINA SOFTBOARDS guarantee fun. Children learn, progress, don't get hurt, and parents have a great time.