Model inspired and developed specifically to celebrate Gabriel Medina's third world title!!
And to mark this milestone, we created an artwork using the '3X' that together form our champion's gaze. Through feedback from surfers and customers, we designed this new board, combining the already established fun of our models with the performance of traditional surfboards. The focus was to bring a model that would maintain the brand's playful essence, but with a touch more performance than our other boards in the quiver. The result was a very fast, maneuverable board with a very quick response, adapting very well to small waves for fun moments, or in bigger waves for more radical surfing.
Material and resistance
In its construction, performance surfboard material is used, and it is also coated with rubber on the deck, offering greater durability. This makes this model a SoftBoard with the soul of a real surfboard while protecting the surfer from impact on the board. - Supports up to 85 Kg.
- MEDINA SOFTBOARDS do not come with fins. Therefore, check the type of plug to choose the appropriate fin. For example: FCSII plug: accepts fins with FCSI and FCSII fitting models;
- You can determine the size of the fins according to your weight or the way you feel most comfortable on the wave;
- As it is a thruster model, we recommend using traditional thruster fins from size P, for lighter or beginner surfers in small waves, up to size GG, for heavier or experienced surfers in stronger waves;
- MEDINA SOFTBOARDS accept both wax and traction pads. For the use of traction pads, make sure the board is clean for optimal grip. The rubber material does not adhere as easily as the fiber of a normal board. Pay attention to this moment!
- MEDINA SOFTBOARDS guarantee fun. Children learn, progress, don't get hurt, and parents have a great time.